By accessing and using our website, you admit the following conditions without limitations.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website including, but not limited to, the wording and images contained herein and their arrangement are the assets of Xenium Digital.
- Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring by insinuation or otherwise, any license or right to any patent, copyright, brand name or other proprietary interest of Xenium Digital.
- The content provided on this website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Xenium Digital, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep all the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices intact.
- The information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Xenium Digital.
- You are responsible for obeying with the rule of the authority from which you are accessing this website and you agree that you will not access or utilize the information on this website in infringement of such rule. Unless specifically confirmed otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the official right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are officially allowed to do so. Because of the open environment of the Internet, we suggest you to not submit any information you believe is private.
By putting forward a thought or other comprehensive submission to Xenium Digital throughout this website, you would be in agreement to be bound by the terms of this confirmed rule.